liberalismo.org
Portada » Foros » Economía » Premio Nobel de Economía 2006: Israel Kirzner???

Economía

Estos foros están cerrados. Podéis debatir en Red Liberal.

Premio Nobel de Economía 2006: Israel Kirzner???
Enviado por el día 3 de Octubre de 2006 a las 18:29
El 9 de octubre se decidiá quién es el Premio Nobel de Economía 2006.

Adjunto dos comentarios de Peter Boettke al respecto.

1. Nobel Time again

Over the next month economists throughout the world will once again engage in the annual debate over who will win the Nobel Prize in economic science. According to Tyler Cowen, the early discussions are leaning toward Robert Barro, Jagdish Bhagwati, Eugene Fama, Paul Krugman and Paul Romer as the short-list. My preference would be to see a prize go to William Baumol and Israel Kirzner for the development of the theory of entrepreneurship in modern economics. Absent that I would like to see Bhagwatti and Gordon Tullock win for the development of rent-seeking. And if that doesn't occur I guess I would like to see Thomas Schelling and Armen Alchian receive the recognition. Of the list Tyler provides, I would be sympathetic to a prize for Paul Romer and extremely unsympathetic for one to Paul Krugman. I would be completely indifferent to a prize for Barro or Fama.

These annual discussions always reinforce in my head Deirdre McCloskey's advice that we learn to understand the difference betweein being smart and being a good economist. Lets hope the Nobel rewards good economists in 2005.

Posted by Peter Boettke on September 10, 2005 at 07:06 PM
http://austrianeconomists.typepad.com/weblog/2005/...

2. Dos razones por las cuales Israel Kirzner debiera recibir el Premio Nobel:

http://austrianeconomists.typepad.com/weblog/2005/...

Falta poco para saber si lo han escuchado...
Re: Premio Nobel de Economía 2006: Israel Kirzner???
Enviado por el día 7 de Octubre de 2006 a las 00:50
¿ Barro no es el que descubrio que el gasto publico no compensa el robo por vía impositiva como díce nuestro neomercantilista siglo XX (Keynes)?.

Oajala se lo lleve Kirzner. Pero Barro, no me caería mal.